This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Ian Fraser makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Ian Fraser does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any Mathematics, Science, Engineering or Technology matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
Ian Fraser will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Ian Fraser has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Ian Fraser's liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Ian Fraser's negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Ian Fraser; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Ian Fraser to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
About this website disclaimer
This website disclaimer is based on a Contractology precedent available at www.freenetlaw.com. Contractology supply contract templates and other legal documents, including data protection notice precedents, to businesses worldwide.
Copyright © 2018 Ian Fraser - The Enviro Engineer
Ownership of copyright
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by Ian Fraser or his licensors.
Ian Fraser grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
- view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
- print pages from this website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
- share and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
- Adapt remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
Ian Fraser does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
About this copyright notice
This copyright notice is based on a free Contractology precedent available at www.freenetlaw.com. The Contractology website supplies a range of contracts and other legal documents, such as precedent referral terms and conditions.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to Ian Fraser.
Enforcement of copyright
Ian Fraser takes the protection of its copyright very seriously.
If Ian Fraser discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, Ian Fraser may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of Ian Fraser's copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by email or by post to Ian Fraser.
If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person's copyright, please report this by email or by post to Ian Fraser.
Leave a comment about this page
Web page last updated 28 December 2018